Friday, May 31, 2013

That Cliche Post

I know every wife with a blog has a post like this, so it was only a matter of time for me.  I just felt that I had to express how grateful I am for my husband and partner-in-crime, Stephen.  He had to work a 13 hour day yesterday, and did it without complaining.  He works so hard to support our little family and is always so sweet to me.  Stephen is my hero and best friend.  Now for some pictures to show you why he's the best.
He loves puppies
He doesn't mind wearing matching outfits
He takes me to exotic places like Jerusalem, Utah
 
He is hilarious

He owns a fabulous frugal store (I wish)

He shovels snowy driveways

He takes out the garbage

He buys me doughnuts and flowers

He leaves me cute notes


He bought this girl a piano for Christmas

He takes me out on hot dates

He's incredibly good looking

He loves food- need I say more???

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Is it good to say wonderful things about your hubby. No need to feel cliche. Is that food in the last picture?? Because it looks like you are at the rug store. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is a giant pear in a furniture store. The pear was a fake, great to the dismay of Stephen.

      Delete